1. Description and scope of data processing
Cookies can contain data that make it possible to recognize the device used. In some cases, cookies only contain information about certain settings that are not personally identifiable. However, cookies cannot directly identify a user.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
With regard to the storage period, a distinction is made between temporary cookies (also called "session cookies"), which are deleted as soon as you close your browser, and permanent cookies, which remain stored even after the end device is closed. With regard to their function, a distinction is made between cookies:
- Functional cookies : These cookies enable the website to offer enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third parties whose services we use on our websites. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in your system. Generally, these cookies are only set in response to actions you take that correspond to a request for a service, such as B. setting your privacy settings, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block these cookies or to notify you about these cookies. However, some areas of the website will then not work. No personal information is stored in these cookies.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies may be set by our advertising partners through our website. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will see less targeted advertising.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us answer questions about which pages are most popular, which are least used, and how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to determine when you have visited our website.
3. Legal basis for data processing
4. The cookies and modifications we use on our website
You can find an overview of all the cookies we use on our website, including the name of the cookie, purpose, host, duration and type, in the cookie settings below. There you can also decide which cookies you want to allow and which not. Click on the different category headings to learn more and change the default settings.
In the following we would like to inform you about other analysis tools and plugins that we use on our website and for which we sometimes need your consent. You can find out whether consent is required from the following description of the respective service:
5. Social Media Plugins
- We currently use the following social media plugins: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, which will only load if you have previously enabled the feature with your consent. Through the plugins we offer you the possibility to interact with the social networks and other users. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, ie they are only integrated with your consent.
- The plugin providers store the data collected about you as usage profiles and use them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of their website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact the respective plugin provider to exercise this right. The data is transmitted regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin providers, the data we collect will be assigned directly to your account with the plugin providers. If you click on the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plugin providers will also save this information in your user account and pass it on publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plugin providers.
- The information collected is stored on the providers' servers, in the case of international providers also outside of Europe. For these cases, the provider claims to have imposed a standard that corresponds to the former EU-US Privacy Shield and undertakes to comply with the applicable data protection laws in international data transmission. We have also agreed so-called standard data protection clauses with the providers, which are intended to ensure compliance with an appropriate level of data protection in the third country.
- You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the admissibility of the processing up to the revocation. The easiest way to withdraw your consent is via our Consent Manager or via the functions of the social media providers.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plugin providers, please refer to the providers' data protection declarations below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
2. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address first be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website.
3. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
4. Google does not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics with other data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
7. Content Square
1. We also use the web analytics service provided by ContentSquare SAS, 5 boulevard de la Madeleine, 75001 Paris, France. The German office is located at Implerstrasse 25a, 81371 Munich, Germany. If you give your consent, ContentSquare collects the interaction data of your visit to our website (such as scrolling, clicks or the time spent on the page) in a pseudonymised form for marketing purposes and to optimize the user-friendliness of the website using cookies.
2. ContentSquare collects the following data:
- Information about the properties of your end device, in particular the operating system and the browser used
- IP address of your end device on the Internet (however, this is pseudonymised)
- Date and time of your visit
- The time you spend on our website
- The address of the page you accessed on our website
- The address of the website you visited immediately before (the so-called "referrer")
- Geographic location (country from which the website is accessed)
- Information about interactions with website elements (e.g. clicks, mouse position, scrolling, hover, blur, focus, anonymized HTML content)
- Product-Related Transaction Data
3. ContentSquare uses this data and information to evaluate your use of our website, to compile reports on website activity for us and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. This use takes place in pseudonymised form.
4. Further information on data protection can be found at ContentSquare at https://contentsquare.com/de/privacy-and-security/ and at https://contentsquare.com/de/gdpr/.
5. Under certain circumstances, ContentSquare transfers personal data to countries outside the European Union. If there is no adequacy decision within the meaning of Art. 45 GDPR, we provide suitable guarantees within the meaning of Art. 46 GDPR that there is a sufficient legal basis for these transmissions. For this purpose we use the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission.
6. We would like to point out that ContentSquare deletes all data older than 13 months by default.
7. The legal basis for the associated data processing is Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR in connection with your consent.
1. We use the OneTrust CMP service from OneTrust LCC (1200 Abernathy Rd NE, Building 600, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA; hereinafter "OneTrust") on our website.
2. The service is a so-called "cookie management tool" (also called "consent management platform"), which enables us to retrieve your data protection consent to the use of technically unnecessary cookies in a legally compliant manner. For this purpose, a so-called "cookie banner" will be displayed to you the first time you access our website and you will be asked which cookies you want to allow or not allow. Only after your consent will the corresponding scripts be executed and the selected cookies set.